Roebling Museum is hosted its first-ever Volunteer Recruitment Open House on Nov. 17th! We thank all who join us for a fun and an informational event!
We’re still looking for even more new and returning volunteers to help us do our very best to serve our visitors throughout the year. Come visit and find out how great it can be to volunteer and give back to your community!
Roebling Museum thrives because of the generosity and time of its faithful, hard working, and enthusiastic corps of volunteers. From docents and tour guides, to special event staff, we could not serve our public and provide the quality programs we offer without the involvement and support of volunteers:
- Opportunities are available in the Ferdinand W. Roebling lll Archives, processing and cataloging the museum’s growing collections.
- Docents, front desk attendants, and tour guides are wanted, to help staff the Museum’s general visitation hours from 11am-4pm, on Wednesday-Sunday each week. Training is
provided, and volunteer hours are flexible. If you’re looking for a great place to share your time and talents, apply online or call today! http://roeblingmuseum.org/support/volunteer/
- Event volunteers are also needed! With events large and small offered throughout the year, we need more hands to make the work light! From set-up and break-down, to ticket, raffle and museum store sales, Roebling Museum event volunteers really make a difference, whether they give us an hour or an entire day…
- We encourage students from middle school to college to volunteer at the Roebling Museum to earn those critically important community service hours!
- Local companies and corporations, engineers and educators…if you’re looking for a place to use your annual volunteer and service project hours, look no further! Roebling Museum will work with you and
your team to develop just the right project to fit your team’s special skills and talents. Call us today and let’s get to work!
We can’t wait to meet you! Stop by during museum hours – Weds-Sun from 11am-4pm or contact the Roebling Museum’s Volunteer, Program & Visitor Experience Manager, Caren Cronin @ 609-499-7200, or email email@example.com.